Contract Manufacturing Solutions And Cookies
What Is A Cookie And How Does Our Website Use Them ?
A cookie is a file containing a piece of data (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser when you visit a website. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyse the use of the website
- To track you as you navigate our website.
- To remember you when you return to our website
If you’d like to block or delete cookies from ’contract-manufacturing-solutions.co.uk’ or any other website you visit, you can use your browser to do this. We’ve provided some information about blocking and deleting cookies at the bottom of this policy.
What Types Of Cookies Does Our Website Use ?
There is one type of cookies that we use:
- Cookies required for functionality and navigation: These cookies are essential for the proper functioning and easy navigation of our website. If you refuse to accept these cookies, it may impact on the usability of certain features of our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example (at the time the policy was drafted):
- In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. For more information, please click here.
- In Mozilla Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box. For more information, please click here.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/27883
- In Mozilla Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu.
Last updated: December 2019